We don't do joining fees. It's like paying someone to be your friend: it's weird, and gets the relationship off on the wrong foot.
Articles in this section
- What happens during the switching process?
- I'm switching from another power company, do I need to close my account with them?
- Why do I need to send you a picture of my meter?
- Can I get gas with Flick?
- Will you charge me a joining fee?
- Are there any extra charges?
- Can I get a discount if I pay on time?
- Where will my power come from once I join Flick?
- What if I change my mind after signing up?
- What if Flick isn't the right option for me, or you can't take me on?