All our customers are billed the same way so, just like our Freestylin’ Flicksters, FIXIE customers will be billed weekly by direct debit or credit card. Each Tuesday we’ll send you an email that shows your bill amount (unbundled, of course!), and we’ll take payment on Thursday. And, remember, our billing week runs from Monday to Sunday, and we bill nine days behind.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate what I’ll pay with FIXIE?
- Will there be different prices for different people on FIXIE?
- So how is FIXIE different to other fixed-price power plans?
- But spot pricing was Flick’s thing! Why are you offering a fixed-price product now?
- Does this mean you don’t believe in spot pricing anymore?
- I’m moving house, but staying with Flick - how does FIXIE work for me?
- Why do I have to commit to a fixed term with FIXIE?
- What if I want to leave FIXIE before my 6-months is up?
- Will I save more money on FIXIE or Freestyle?
- Will Flick make any money off hedging with FIXIE?