If you’re a FIXIE Flickster and you’re moving house before your 6-month contract is up, we’ve got you covered. We’ll waive your early exit fee (yass!) and simply restart your 6-month contract. If your new property has a different price (because it’s a different network or meter configuration, for example), we’ll set FIXIE up at that price, otherwise it’ll stay the same. Too easy.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate what I’ll pay with FIXIE?
- Will there be different prices for different people on FIXIE?
- So how is FIXIE different to other fixed-price power plans?
- But spot pricing was Flick’s thing! Why are you offering a fixed-price product now?
- Does this mean you don’t believe in spot pricing anymore?
- I’m moving house, but staying with Flick - how does FIXIE work for me?
- Why do I have to commit to a fixed term with FIXIE?
- What if I want to leave FIXIE before my 6-months is up?
- Will I save more money on FIXIE or Freestyle?
- Will Flick make any money off hedging with FIXIE?