Heck yeah! That’s one of the things that sets FIXIE (and the entire Flick model) apart from the other fixed-price products on the market. All our bills - including our FIXIE bills - are completely unbundled. You’ll be able to see exactly who you’re paying for what, including the price you’re paying for your fixed generation, your transmission and distribution costs, and your metering charges.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate what I’ll pay with FIXIE?
- Will there be different prices for different people on FIXIE?
- So how is FIXIE different to other fixed-price power plans?
- But spot pricing was Flick’s thing! Why are you offering a fixed-price product now?
- Does this mean you don’t believe in spot pricing anymore?
- I’m moving house, but staying with Flick - how does FIXIE work for me?
- Why do I have to commit to a fixed term with FIXIE?
- What if I want to leave FIXIE before my 6-months is up?
- Will I save more money on FIXIE or Freestyle?
- Will Flick make any money off hedging with FIXIE?