We don’t think so. While the spot market does reflect the type of electricity generation we’re using at any given time, it’s having access to that information that empowers us to change our electricity use and reduce our carbon impact. That’s why we’ve ensured that CHOICE, our carbon counting app, is available for all users, regardless of the plan they’re on or the retailer they’re with. It’s not just Flick customers who can make a difference - we all have a role to play!
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate what I’ll pay with FIXIE?
- Will there be different prices for different people on FIXIE?
- So how is FIXIE different to other fixed-price power plans?
- But spot pricing was Flick’s thing! Why are you offering a fixed-price product now?
- Does this mean you don’t believe in spot pricing anymore?
- I’m moving house, but staying with Flick - how does FIXIE work for me?
- Why do I have to commit to a fixed term with FIXIE?
- What if I want to leave FIXIE before my 6-months is up?
- Will I save more money on FIXIE or Freestyle?
- Will Flick make any money off hedging with FIXIE?